Saturday, February 25, 2012

What an age we live in… (The Mojowijo)


Thanks to Twitter, I just found out about the Mojowijo, a device that turns your Wii remote into the world’s ultimate sex toy. http://www.mojowijo.com

With the invention of the Fleshlight and a million other sex toys, we should have all expected this was coming (pun intended). I suppose it’s not all that crazy of an idea, but what really impressed me about this product is that you can allow someone else to control your Mojowijo from anywhere else in the world (with an internet connection.)

Also, the website uses the word Teledildonics, which is an awesome new word I’ll now try to incorporate into everyday conversation.

I’ve contacted their main office, offering to test and review this cutting-edge product. I’ll keep you posted with what their response is. (Please, please, please, please….)

Finally, how fitting is it that the Mojowijo connects to a device called the Wii. (I just made myself laugh hysterically… I’m a nerd.)

http://www.mojowijo.com (hint, hint, hint)

2 comments:

  1. So I could put the Wii remote up my arse?

    That would definitely improve my Wii Sports golf score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it’s a nice site explaining almost all the sex tips to be smart and attract women. Thanks for your sharing information.

    fleshlight

    ReplyDelete