Saturday, January 28, 2012

Welcome to the Jizzmopper Chronicles Reboot

Hi everyone,

My (nick)name is Jizz and I’m a real person writing about my real experiences.
I spent my entire college career working at an adult bookstore, eventually becoming assistant manager before graduating and moving on to the professional world. I kept track of my experiences during this time in hopes that I’d be able to do something with these notes.

Ten years after these experiences, I started working at another adult bookstore to earn extra money for my upcoming wedding. The two stores were complete opposites, as you’ll quickly see by reading these posts, but both offered some very entertaining, and sometimes disturbing, experiences.

I’ve been posting to this blog for about 3 years, but I’ve not deleted all my past posts to reboot the blog, start a twitter feed and begin posting these experiences in a chronological order. Keep in mind this means that early posts will be taking place in 1998, when the internet was still fairly new and DVDs hadn’t caught on yet. So if it sounds like a 19-year-old is writing this in the late 90s, it’s because this is when the original experienced happens.

There will be a compiled book eventually that will compile all these stories and fill in the blanks in between. Stay tuned for more information on that.

Thanks for looking and feel free to send me a message at jizz_mopper at hotmail.com or follow me on twitter @jizzchronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment